E. Chaton con 32-Wheel Gooseneck Wagon with Transformer Cargo: Lego MOC building instructions (Lego Train MOC plans Book 11) (English Edition)This are building instructions for a pair of 16-wheel gooseneck wagons featuring:
• a detachable transformer cargo built in 'SNOT' technique
• each wagon features four 2-axle boogies optimized for navigating the tight curves of the original LEGO (R) tracks
• an optional coupling to connect the two wagons w/o the transformer cargo
• manual adjustment of the gooseneck's height, allowing to raise and lower the transformer
• with brakers' platforms and operators' cabins
• more than 1700 parts in total
More than 70 pages of top quality instructions optimized for viewing on a Kindle device (in landscape mode!) or any tablet or computer with the Kindle reading app installed.